The Sr. Product Manager Search/Recommendations/AI will drive customer and user experience initiatives for our global Search and Recommendations related pages on all platforms (desktop, Mobile Web and App). This role will be responsible for analyzing data and developing a roadmap to help deliver an optimal localized experience for our global customers. This role requires regular communication with cross functional teams and provides strategies and updates. The Sr. Product Manager is also responsible for the product functionality and usability and to communicate effectively with IT to make sure requirements are met
- Drives the Search and Recommendations user experience for desktop, mobile web and app platforms
- Summarize and analyze findings from user research and customer behavior patterns and create actionable plans to optimize experience for our global customers
- Define product roadmap, manage projects/tasks and communicate updates with all relevant stakeholders
- Prioritize and document product requirements, user stories and designs for feature enhancements for existing and new application modules while considering the needs of customers, competitive market offerings and our overall company strategy.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, CX team, designers, and technical teams to understand requirements, define the scope of work and align on vision of the digital experience strategy
- Take an active role in the estimation, sprint planning, daily scrum, and retrospective meetings
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Well versed in e-commerce/web driven companies and understands how to meet customer expectations related to Search, Search Engine Results Pages (SERP), and Product Recommendations for different platforms
- Familiar with Generative AI, large language models, and API integrations
- Strong background in multivariate testing and leveraging data to drive business decisions
- Ability to multitask and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Strong understanding working in Agile (SCRUM/Kanban) environment
- Strong understanding of UX/UI requirements
- Wireframing basic requirements, mock up the general direction
- Excellent written/verbal communication and must work will with others
- Customer first mentality with the knowledge to work with internal groups to make their websites more user friendly
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
- Generally requires five (5) or more years of Product Ownership within an e-commerce or consumer software setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. A Computer Science degree is highly preferred.
Judgment/Reasoning Ability: Able to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment, poise and diplomacy. Ability to use judgment and reasoning skills, and determine when to escalate issues, as required, in a timely manner.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk and hear. The Team Member is frequently required to sit, walk, climb stairs, use hands and fingers, bend, stoop and reach with hands and arms. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. The Team Member may occasionally lift or move office products and supplies up to 25 pounds. Proper lifting techniques required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The noise in the work environment is usually moderate. Other factors are:
- Hectic, fast-paced with multi-level distractions
- Professional, yet casual work environment
- Office / Warehouse environment
- Ability to work extended hours as required
The anticipated pay scale for this position can be found below, however the pay range applicable to you may vary by geographic location based on where the job is located or where you work. The final pay offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and years of experience within the job, the type of years and experience within the industry, education, etc. iHerb, LLC is a multi-state employer and this pay scale may not reflect positions that work in other states or locations.
Employees (and their families) that meet eligibility criteria as outlined in applicable plan documents are eligible to participate in our medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance programs and may enroll in our company’s 401(k) plan. Employees will also be eligible for Time Off and Paid Sick Leave pursuant to the company’s policies. Employees will enjoy paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Eligibility requirements for these benefits will be controlled by applicable plan documents.
Hired applicant may be awarded Restrict Stock Units and receive annual bonuses pursuant to eligibility and performance criteria defined in the respective plan documents and policies.
For more information on iHerb benefits, visit us at iHerbBenefits.com.
Anticipated Pay Scale:
Staffing Agency Submission Notice
iHerb does not accept unsolicited 3rd party (“Agency”) candidates. If you are an Agency, please send any requests to be considered as a supplier in our Vendor Management System to [email protected]. Do not contact iHerb employees directly. If requested to work on a role, any Agency candidates would be presented through the internal recruiting organization.
iHerb is on a mission to make health and wellness accessible to all. We offer Earth’s best-curated selection of health and wellness products, at the best possible value, delivered with the most convenient experience.
We’re the world’s largest eCommerce platform dedicated to vitamins, minerals, and supplements, and other health and wellness products. For more than 25 years, we’ve been making it simple for people all over the world to purchase the highest quality products. From supplements to skincare to grocery items, we ship over 30,000 products, from over 1,200 brands direct to our customers in 185+ countries.
Our vision is to become the #1 destination for health and wellness across the world.
With a passion for wellness and a mind for innovative solutions, iHerb team members share a vision for a healthier world that drives them each day. Our 5 Shared Values unite our global team:
Focus on the Customer Empower Our People Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly
Embrace Diversity & Inclusion Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well, and plan for their financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. For the comprehensive benefits list, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com. For our international team members, you may be eligible for benefits depending on the country where you are employed. The Talent Acquisition Partner/local HR representative will go over the benefits you are eligible for.
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.