As a Senior Backend Developer at our tech startup, you will play a crucial role in shaping the development of our cutting-edge web applications.
This is a temporary contract position with an estimated duration of “10 days to 1 month”. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the backend infrastructure, using PHP, Laravel framework, GraphQL, and MySQL.
Your expertise will directly impact the performance, scalability, and reliability of our software, ensuring a seamless experience for our users.
The ideal candidate has:
• Strong technical and analytical skills, providing accurate analysis of, and solutions to, security-related problems and challenges.
• A high degree of tenacity, ingenuity, creativity, independence, flexibility, and aptitude.
• A strong sense of ownership, team responsibility, and team trust.
• The ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
• Passion and enthusiasm.
• Working and cooperating with the tech lead to improve the software.
• Work on backend PHP/Laravel code.
• Work on various databases, primarily MySQL.
• Work with Laravel and GraphQL.
• Work with GIT, Linux, and similar process technologies and environments.
• Work with Dependency Management (Composer).
• Able to make loose technical plans and timelines for project managers and client services.
• Able to manage DevOps-related activities.
• Work with our internal QA team to resolve bugs through Our PM Tools.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with modern PHP development (Using Laravel framework and, GraphQL).
• Experience working with APIs from vendors or third parties (Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps, and YouTube).
• Experience working with Laravel Nova.
• Proficient in handling complex technical development concepts, latest software tools, and technologies.
• Have a strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and design.
• A high level of knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming principles and MVC architecture.
• Strong experience with various hosting platforms AWS and network operations.
• An understanding of front-end technologies and the ability to code in HTML/CSS.
• Proficiency in working with version control.
• Able to provide scope and quotes and able to plan out tasks well.
• Understanding of database indexing and normalization.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
If you have a startup mindset, are creative, ambitious, and hungry to build something that will have a big impact in the entrepreneurial sector. Posses excellent programming skills, passion for developing applications, and eagerness to work in a startup we want to meet you!