This is a 100% remote role. International candidates must be able to reliably schedule four (4) hours of overlap with CST daily.
About this Role
Glorious is a lifestyle gaming hardware company, built by passionate enthusiasts on a mission to change the status quo of the PC gaming industry. Since 2014 we’ve provided PC gaming hardware and accessories engineered for elite-level performance, premium quality, and high-end aesthetics.
We are currently looking for an Amazon Marketplace Specialist to add to our growing Amazon sales, support, and marketing team. This person will be responsible for the daily management of the Glorious marketplace and FBA presence on Amazon. They will own all inventory management and shipment plans for various US and international marketplaces.
This position reports to the Director of North American Sales. The person in this role will work closely with our 3PL team to ensure that shipments are fulfilled, as well as cross-collaboratively with the rest of our Amazon-focused team.
The starting hourly wage for this role will vary depending on knowledge, skills, experience, education, and geographical location.
- On a daily basis, monitor and manage the Amazon FBA Dashboard for both inventory health and overall performance metrics
- Add and launch new products on Amazon
- Coordinate with the Glorious Logistics team to determine optimum stock placement and launch dates for new products, and to ensure that all sales goals and stock needs are met
- Manage all listings and make sure they are fully optimized, localized, and active, including maintaining the titles, product descriptions, parent-child variations and backend fields
- Troubleshoot Buy Box, loss in sales, and other product metrics
- Open cases and maintain communication with Seller Central as necessary
- Evaluate current Amazon workflows and processes for opportunities for improvement
- Stay informed on all latest news and trends for the Amazon marketplace
- Ability to schedule at least four (4) hours of overlap with CST working hours daily
- Professional fluency in English; fluency in a second language (specifically Spanish, Portuguese, German, and/or French) is a bonus, but not required
- 2+ years of experience in an Amazon marketplace or inventory management role, including responding to support messages (in real-time or email format), replying to product or account reviews, and updating product listings
- Strong technical competency with web-based software, including Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel
- Experience analyzing data and creating reports
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, and organizational skills
- The ability to keep calm under pressure and make decisions independently
- A proven track record for hitting deadlines and working well under pressure
- Experience with (and ideally a passion for) gaming and PC peripherals
This is a contract role and is not currently eligible for benefits.
Based in Dallas, TX, United States, Glorious has grown rapidly through the support of a community of PC gaming enthusiasts and professionals. Every new member of our team has a direct impact on shaping our future.
Glorious offers the chance to work within an environment where you will have the freedom and flexibility to take the reins on your career. We invite you to become part of an amazing team dedicated to pushing the boundaries of possibility and shifting the PC gaming industry’s status quo.